Pulse Oximetry for Home
Providing you with accurate and reliable oxygen level readings for COVID-19 screening
"When you combine heart rate measurement, oxygen saturation and temperature, which are all three things you can do at home - that's incredibly informative."
- Dr. Richard Levitan, Emergency Room Physician
Reliable Readings at Your Fingertips
The CM Oximeter is a hospital-grade fingertip oximeter and is designed for personal use, giving you access to oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR), and low perfusion pulse index (PI) readings simultaneously, and can be used to:
- Monitor for COVID-19: Pulse oximeters can help identify blood oxygen desaturation due to "silent" hypoxia, one of the main symptoms of COVID-191
- Track Your Personal Health: Monitor increases and decreases in saturation to track and share information with a specialist
- Push Your Physical Activity: Use a pulse oximeter to asses your ability to tolerate increased physical activity during training
- Spot-Check Your Oxygen Saturation Percentage: Check your SpO2 to make sure you are within a health range (between 95 to 100 percent)
A Valuable Tool for the Family First Aid Kit
Now more than ever, it is important to keep an eye on your family's health. This could include symptom and/or temperature screening, as well as blood oxygenation spot checks using a pulse oximeter. Consider the addition of a pulse oximeter to your family's first aid kit.
Monitoring oxygen saturation (SpO2) can be an effective method for keeping your family healthy, as many patients with COVID-19 have low oxygen levels even when they are feeling well. Low oxygen levels can be an early warning sign that medical intervention is needed.1